Wednesday, October 28, 2009

RANDOM

random #1

So is it supposed to be harder?

Again, all I keep hearing is that this nursing program is hard. uh. yea. I get that. Now do I think it's going to get harder? of course. But do I believe that if I keep studying, working hard and doing what I'm supposed to be doing it will get easier. UH YEA.

so quit telling me it get's harder douche. You're trying to scare me and really, it's not working.

random #2

I should probably make this it's own little post. But there's this little thing called a HALF MARATHON that I registered for again. I seriously need to get on that. Next month (at the end of the month), I'll begin training for that fateful day. I do plan to not die at the end like I did last year. Unfortunetly, I'm ohhh 35lbs heavier so that means I'm 35lbs slower. *kicking rocks* training is sooooo gonna hurt.

random #3

people are still stupid. And I miss updating this blog as much as I use too. Nursing sucks in this particular aspect.

3 comments:

  1. yikes, I remember law school and everyone trying to freak everyone else out. it's like racing when you run your own race. ... do what YOU have to do in school !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with the half training. I'm trying to convince myself to sign up for Resolution Run on Jan 1, but I haven't yet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Poof, you are awesome and working so hard. You deserve a break, and this work you're putting in now will be worth it in the end.

    PS - The half marathon you're talking about? Would that be the ING that I'm flying ALL THE WAY FROM BOSTON TO DO WITH YOU?! Love you, mean it. :D

    ReplyDelete