Wednesday, December 16, 2009

*tear*

Somehow, somewhere along the way, this blog has affected some things.

Not really sure why? or how? Because i thought expressing yourself was a good thing. And I'm preplexed at how me sharing myself became a bad thing. Because no matter who you are, you always have your own inner demons that you fight - whatever they may be - that people may not know about. It just so happens I fight mine in a quasi-public manner and you happen to know my demon - if you read here. I could do like others and just write them in a journal the old fashioned way where NO ONE ever sees my thoughts. But I choose to be here. I just don't get it. *head in hands*

I'm confused, hurt, angry and sad.
that's on top of everything else.

But I'm not going to apologize for having this forum. But it sure does make me not want to post here. yea. i said it.

3 comments:

  1. It's strange how I feel more comfortable airing my dirty laundry to strangers than I do talking to someone I know.

    So what you're comfortable with babe. I'll be here for you either way.

    *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know what happened, but ... (((hugs)))

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really enjoy reading your blogs!

    ReplyDelete