Wednesday, November 18, 2009

flow with me.

So...there's been a movement. If you have no idea what i'm talking about then that's awesome. Just continue to live in oblivion. (that wasn't supposed to come across as mean). But if you know what I'm talking about, then just flow with me. Even if you don't...flow with me. Hell, I need to flow with myself.

It's time that we are honest with ourselves? right? Hasn't that been a lot of what this blog has been about? So I'm gonna be honest.

I know the healthy foods. I know the exercise.

Yea...I don't, haven't done it.

BUT, I'm taking baby steps again to get me back to where I used to be. Who knew this healthy lifestyle crap_ could be so hard! Why couldn't...oh hell. I can't even finish my sentence because when you look at life, it's just hard sometimes. HELLLLLLLOOOOOOOOO mother!!! you can take this being a grown up thing back whenever you feel like it.

On the flip-side, again...still feeling the miniscules of positivity out in the universe around me. It ain't all rainbows and sunshine but I can definetly see them in the distance. And for what it's worth, I've actually eaten veggies nearly everyday in the last week. And I drank my water too.
And me even typing this statement is odd because I LOVE those 2 things oh so much. Seriously. I love vegatables and water. yummy tummy.

And in the spirit of trying-to-get-back-in-the-habit, I managed to dismiss 6.7lbs for the past week.

go ahead. rain on my with glory and sunshine :)

WHOO!

*****rainbows****

1 comment:

  1. Yay for progress! I've been trying to get on a health kick, too. Sometimes I fall off, but as long as I'm ahead of where I started, I'm cool.

    I'm with you sands. =D

    ReplyDelete