Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Mom's are the best!!!

Mom's are the best!!!! I just HAVE to tell you what my mommy did. As we all know I'm in school...again...and I'm, let's just say, overwhelemed. I've been wanting to get organized for months and really clean this house but it just never happened. So much so it was starting to affect my mood right?! right. I mean I leave the house around 6-630ish and I'm not home until 7ish, so "keeping the house together" is a little tough. Well, the entire time my mom has been my sounding board. Well, she offered to come over and take care of Jordan (my doggie) on Monday so I could save a bit of money on the daycare. Well, she stayed alright. AND SPRING CLEANED MY ENTIRE HOUSE!!! WOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

My house is so flipping clean it is ridiculous!! I mean she even wiped the doors, window seals etc. I mean it's clean, organized, stuff is put away. The lady did all of my laundry, folded it and put it away. My house hasn't looked like this in probably over a year! She bought candles for the house (smell and decorative purposes) and bought me baskets for my clothes (i suck at buying necessities). You're probably like, why the hell is she so excited about this. Well, read my previous 2 postings. My unorganized house caused me to not want to be productive and feel in over my head when I stepped in my own house. Now when i come home, it's like a breath of fresh air - completly unstressful. When I came home she just continued cleaning and was like, "...I knew you needed help....I got your back.....go ahead and take a shower and start studying..." so I did. I mean the woman hung up my clothes and simultaneously listened to me ramble on as I studied about the heart and respiratory system!And she just finished up, hugged me goodbye and said she'd be back thursday to take care of Jordan.

She may get on my nerves, I may fuss, we may even get mad and not speak to each other for a few days. But she sure is there when i need her. If I could be even HALF the woman she is, I'd be so very grateful.

(she's doing some awkard smiling thing here but there she is!)

Now, I feel the need to eat a little healthier tomorrow and get in some exercise tomorrow in my new clean house. whoo! go mom!

3 comments:

  1. Dude that is AWESOME!!! yay for rockin' moms :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. MOMMY!!!!!!!

    I'm crying a little. I haven't seen mom in ages. Give her a huge hug for me. =D

    I'm glad she got your back. I know that was driving you nutso. Now you can be focused and productive and shit. YAAAAAAAAAAY

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad I got to meet your mom. She's a cool lady!

    ReplyDelete