Friday, November 06, 2009

mental days

So hear I am. This week I actually took 2 days off so that I could get myself together. My goal was to clean up the house and really prepare and get organized. But I only got part of what I wanted. What I really did was rest. I studied at the library about 5 hrs per day, but other than that, I rested.
And let me tell ya. It felt good. I've got about 2 chapters to do tomorrow. But other than that life is good. I'm just overwhelmed.not even because of the workload, but because I'm not organized! Organization is key. I can tell you one thing. That by the weekend I will have organized some, not all, of my home and freed myself of some clutter. I'm giddy just thinking about it. And that release ready's myself to get back on the eating right and nutrition train. I'm feeling......positive. Not all bubbly and bouncing up and down positive, but a glimmer of hope. That's what I feel.

Remember. Your house is usually a reflection of the mind. Get your house in order. Literally.

2 comments:

  1. Hope is good. Organization is better. I feel so much more productive when my shit is in order.

    ReplyDelete